Short Animated Video: 5 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People

To celebrate my latest book: 100 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People, I had my good friends at Truscribe create an animated video with 5 of the 100 Things. Here it is! You can download a poster with the illustration from the video.

A Podcast With Paul Boag -- Author of Client Centric Web Design
Top Ten Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People: #10 - People Imitate Your Emotions And Feelings
Posted in presentations, psychology, video Tagged with: , ,
7 comments on “Short Animated Video: 5 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People
  1. Andrew says:

another fantastic video. Great lessons, and wonderfully presented. Thanks, Dr. Weinschenk!

2. amelia says:

Thank you for validating the way I present/facilitate. I’ve often wondered if I’m doing it right!

3. Ryan says:

Great advice. Found the video via G+, and loved it. I start teaching a class next week, and I’ll be using all of this advice.

4. Murray Sye says:

Hi Susan — great advice thank you. We are preparing for one next month. Can you tell my who did the video (drawings) for you?
    Thanks in advance,

5. Vincent says:

Really informative! I might watch this again when I meet with a client. :D

6. Carol says:

Nice! Thank you. I will definitely be more conscious of the 20 minute chunk rule! I have noticed when I’ve broken the learning into these segments by accident, it’s paid off. I’ll be doing it on purpose now.

Connect

• RSS Feed for Posts
  • Instagram
  • LinkedIn

Get news and research on behavioral science, brain science, and design. The FREE newsletter is created by Susan Weinschenk, "The Brain Lady".

Listen To The HumanTech Podcast

Listen and/or subscribe to our HumanTech podcast.

Ask A Question

Please email info@theteamw.com if you have any questions or comments for us at the Team W. We will be happy to help you out!

Earn A UX Certificate

You can earn a User Experience Certificate online. Check out our UX Certificate "bundle".

Online Courses

The Team W has a full curriculum of online video courses, including courses that lead to a User Experience (UX) Certificate. Check out our courses and free reports at courses.theteamw.com.

Dr. Weinschenk’s Latest Book