Short Animated Video: 5 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People

To celebrate my latest book: 100 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People, I had my good friends at Truscribe create an animated video with 5 of the 100 Things. Here it is! You can download a poster with the illustration from the video.

Tagged with: , ,
Posted in presentations, psychology, video
7 comments on “Short Animated Video: 5 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People
  1. Andrew says:

another fantastic video. Great lessons, and wonderfully presented. Thanks, Dr. Weinschenk!

2. amelia says:

Thank you for validating the way I present/facilitate. I’ve often wondered if I’m doing it right!

3. Ryan says:

Great advice. Found the video via G+, and loved it. I start teaching a class next week, and I’ll be using all of this advice.

4. Murray Sye says:

Hi Susan — great advice thank you. We are preparing for one next month. Can you tell my who did the video (drawings) for you?
    Thanks in advance,

5. Vincent says:

Really informative! I might watch this again when I meet with a client. :D

6. Carol says:

Nice! Thank you. I will definitely be more conscious of the 20 minute chunk rule! I have noticed when I’ve broken the learning into these segments by accident, it’s paid off. I’ll be doing it on purpose now.

News & research on human behavior: Subscribe to our FREE newsletter.

Welcome to The Brain Lady Blog

I'm a Ph.D. psychologist and I write and videoblog about how to apply psychology and brain science research to understand how people think, work, and behave. For more information about me and about the Weinschenk Institute, check out the the Team W website.

Susan Weinschenk, Ph.D.