Host A Workshop
When you host a Brain Lady workshop your organization gets 25% of the seats for FREE and you also get a discount on any additional people you send. Each workshop is one day, intensive, interactive, educational and fun! Here’s how it works:
1. Together we pick a date that works for both you and Dr. Weinschenk.
2. You provide the room or auditorium. The room must comfortably hold at least 24 people. If you have an auditorium with more seats that’s good too.
3. You provide the screen and projector, and internet access for me as the instructor, and for the students.
4. You decide who you want your 25% of the seats to go to. For example, let’s say you are providing a room with 24 seats. You have 6 free seats and you have to figure out who in your organization will get the free seats. If you want to reserve additional seats, then you can do so at 15% off the public seat rate.
5. The Weinschenk Institute fills the rest of the seats through our network. We handle all the details, registrations, etc.
Hosting is popular, and we are currently planning our 2013 tour to a limited number of cities.
Below is a brief description of each workshop, and a link for you to get more details. Call us at 847.909.5946 or email us at email@example.com if you have questions, or you’d like to talk by phone to discuss being a host.
If you want to effectively interact with and design for your target audience, then you need a deeper understanding of how people see, read, think, decide, and behave. Based on the popular book, 100 Things Every Designer Needs To Know About People, Dr. Susan Weinschenk teaches this one-day workshop as an intensive, interactive and hands-on exploration of psychology principles that are critical to design.
Whether you have a product that you want someone to buy, a charity that you want someone to donate to, or a community that you want people to join, getting people to take action means you have to understand the psychology of motivation and behavior. You want people to sign-up, donate, fund a project, clean up, work independently, and/or get along with others. Whether it is a co-worker, employee, or a customer, how do you get people to do stuff? Based on her latest book of the same name, in this one-day, interactive and intensive workshop, Dr Weinschenk teaches 7 strategies of behavioral psychology and how to apply these powerful strategies to get people to do stuff.
Every day in the world there are millions of presentations. A few are powerful and effective and most are boring. If you understand how people listen, see, learn, think, and react, then you can deliver a presentation that is memorable and persuasive. Whether you are presenting your design ideas to your team, or making recommendations to a client, being able to make a persuasive and skillful presentation is critical to your own professional growth and to the success of your work. Based on her book, 100 Things Every Presenter Needs To Know About People, in this intensive, interactive, hands-on workshop, Dr. Susan Weinschenk will teach you how to be a great presenter.