In a previous post I reviewed Steve Krug’s latest book, but recently I had the opportunity to interview Steve about the book. It’s a fun interview, and I think you’ll enjoy hearing Steve talk about:
- who he wrote the book for (not an obvious answer as I discovered)
- which part of the book he thinks makes the biggest contribution to the field of usability
- what his “parlor trick” is that he performs when he gives speeches
- the process by which he came up with the “scripts” for usability testing that are in the book
- how to locate the free video that anyone can watch whether or not they buy the book
and much much more.
The interview is 20 minutes — you can download it from the Neuro Web Design podcast link in iTunes, or click to listen to the interview with Steve.
I hope you enjoy listening as much as I enjoyed talking to Steve.
And here’s a link (affiliate) if you’d like to learn more about the book:
Did you find this post interesting? If you did, please consider doing one or more of the following:
add your comment
subscribe to the blog via RSS or email
sign up for the Brain Lady newsletter
share this post