You may have noticed that our blog page looks different than usual. That’s because we’ve switched to a new theme. You may or may not have noticed that the menu bar at the blog has also changed. The only link is to the Weinschenk Institute website. We’ve not only changed the blog, but we’ve launched a new website too. We’re in the middle of some user testing of the new site, and the blog, and we’re still iterating the design and the content. We’re up for comments if you have any feedback on either the blog or the website.
The new designs for both the blog and website are “responsive” designs with an emphasis on tablet and small footprint use.
Let us know what you think, either in the comments here, or send me an email: email@example.com
It’s been a while since I created a survey to collect some information from my blog readers; so here are a few questions for you. I would so appreciate it if you would take a moment to respond — you can either reply via a comment, or send me an email with your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s what I’d love to know:
- Who are you? In other words, what work do you do? Where do you live?
- Have we met in real life? Before or after you first read the blog?
- Have you read my latest book, Neuro Web Design?
- How did you find the blog?
- How long have you been reading/visiting?
- What topics would you like me to write more about? Write less about?
- Is my current pace of about a blog a week right for you? Would you prefer more or less?
I hope you will respond either via email or comments! It will help me make decisions about blog content. Thanks!