Task Analysis Boot Camp: How to Develop And Document A Task Analysis
Creating a task analysis is critical if you want to design a website, application, or product that is intuitive and usable. In this course you will learn how to develop and document task analyses and how to use them in your design to be sure that your product fits the way your audience needs and wants to complete tasks.
Online Video Course — $39
Call 847.909.5946 or email us
to license this course for in-house use,
or bring this course onsite.
About the Course
In order to design a website, application or product that matches what the user/audience wants to do and how they want to do it, you have to develop and document task analyses. A task analysis documents exactly what the user actions are for each particular user task. In this course you will learn:
- What task analysis is and why it is so important
- How a task analysis is different from process workflows
- Whether you should document the current or the optimized task flow
- How much detail you should go into in a task analysis
- Common mistakes that people make in creating and documenting task flows
- Best ways to document and communicate task analyses
- How to use the task analyses in your design process
Return to Main Course Page